Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Soft Opening

So, we did it! Our doors are now open. Our first day in business was August 29 and we had a great showing from family, friends and some passersby. Thanks to all who have come out and shown their support thus far. It means so incredibly much to us. We are now into our third week and things are picking up. It is great to be meeting our customer base and learning about their wants and needs. The thing that amazes me the most is hearing how many people say they patiently waited for us to open and how they are so glad that they did! We have had a very positive response so far and we hope to continue to get the word out.

I feel like I am already fulfilling my mission of educating people to better health! It brings me so much joy to know that I am helping people make healthier lifestyle choices. I can't wait to get our weight management support group underway. I have so many other exciting ideas in my mind that I can't wait to implement. I just have to make sure I don't get ahead of myself. :) Master one thing at a time!

Stay tuned for more information about our grand opening. I will be sure to check in more often and use this platform to share healthy tips and strategies for improving your life!


Thanks again for everything,

Cara

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cara! I enjoyed meeting you the other day when my husband and I came in. We wish you all the success possible with Vitalize! It looks like you're off to a great start and you already have some awesome products in the store. Can't wait to see what you do next. Thanks for caring about getting and keeping our community healthy.

    ReplyDelete