Friday, May 27, 2011

More Progress!


Things are moving! The contractor told us that we should have the keys next Wednesday - as in less than one week! We are really excited. I spent some time yesterday thinking about ways to grow Vitalize and making it everything that I hope it will be. I have big goals and dreams for this company. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us. We have had the chance to meet with some great reps lately. It is always great to hear presentations on various companies and their products. I am so excited to be able to offer you all such high quality products that I truly believe in. It is so encouraging to know that there are great companies out there who are truly concerned about their customer’s health and the earth we live on. Side note: Make sure that if you have any special requests or favorite products, you let us know. We are getting our orders together this week. For some more exciting news, we picked up our brand new business cards from a great local company called Heritage Advertising Agency. They did a fantastic job and I LOVE the cards. Check out a picture of them on our facebook page Vitalize Nutrition Company. I must admit that I am going to be business card happy for the next couple of weeks so please don’t be offended if I offer them to your more than once! ;) Other updates: yesterday there were guys measuring the floor and today they started painting the ceiling!! The painters told me that they should have it all completed tomorrow. Eeek! Stay tuned for a more informative post about a great new product that I recently tried! Let’s just say I am a believer and I am hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment